Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Too Much For Words

London.

It was beyond amazing. I don't think I was prepared for what was going to happen. No. I know I wasn't prepared for what happened. It's not like there was this big, huge thing that happened where I had a life changing moment. It was more like a gradual falling in love where it all just comes at you even when you're not paying attention and when you least expect it and then suddenly everything's different.

I hope that makes sense because that's the best way I can form it into words.

Anyway, it was beautiful.


And the people were lovely. 





Did I mention that the people were lovely? Because they were.

For this trip I was the unofficial photog, but I can't post about 1,100 pictures that I took due to different reasons but I hope you love them even if they're random and odd. But to everyone else who took pictures, will you please post them? Thanks bunches.

I can't tell if I want to make this post a billion years long or split into different installments.  
Guess I'll keep going.

So we drank a lot of tea.

But I'm not going to lie, this was one of  the best parts of the day off.

Also on the day off we bought lunch then I had to wait outside while everyone was in the bathroom. So I was waiting outside and all these itty bitty European people were staring at me while I held a ginormous bag of food.  #America 

Meh ok I've decided there's going to be a part 2 and 3 because I'm too lazy to continue. And also there's no more space to post pictures..woops. 

But one last thing. I loved everything about this trip except one thing.
This.



Keep Smiling,
-Maddie  

No comments:

Post a Comment