My blog. Rules: 1. I will at some point in time offend you. Deal with it. 2. My spelling is beyond horrible. You can laugh all you want. 3. My punctuation is sporadic, so don't get all high and mighty with me when I use a comma instead of a semicolon. 4. You don't have to follow these rules. I hate rules. 5. Above all, keep smiling.
Friday, July 12, 2013
My Childhood
I thought I should spend some time fondly reminiscing about my childhood. But actually it's because once again, I can't sleep. Thank you summer insomnia.
I was a really mean kid. Like not the punch you in the face bully kind of kid, but the hey I'm going to verbally abuse you like no other 7 year old you know kind of kid. I was like godzilla smashing into buildings, crushing the unsuspecting townsfolk with my sarcasm and way too cynical mind. They didn't stand a chance. I really don't know how I made it out alive. But I'd like to give a big shout out to everybody who survived the horrible rampaging and devastation I left in my wake and still tried to be friends with the horrible monster. Thanks. I guess this is how King Kong felt when people tried to be his friends but minus the whole death thing where he died because they killed him.
Still can't sleep. This sucks.
Alright I'm done with the whole kid thing. But I cant stop writing so......onward.
If anybody's actually reading this, I'm pretty impressed. Go you for finding this link on Facebook. I like that nobody reads this. That means I don't have to worry about getting stage fright.....stage fright writing? Is that a thing? One time I got 800 page views in a day, but I think it was the google team checking up on me because when I posted this I accidentally tagged something weird. Like really weird. But I never bothered to untag it because I'm just that lazy. Love me.
I want to put something relevant and profound in this post. Like you know how when you're falling asleep and you have all those ideas? Like ideas that seem like they could change the world they're so good? But then you wake up and that brilliant thought was a horse hovercraft or a soup tureen made solely out of asparagus. Those are 100% creations from my mind. Laugh all you want, but you know you've thought that stuff too. But really I have two thoughts that are semi similar
1. To all those people who get on a treadmill and just start running, what are you doing. How the heck do you not walk or at least jog a little bit before hand.
2. To all those people who fall asleep right away. That freaks me out. Don't you have thoughts? It does not seem humanly possible.
And that's about it. Lastly, I would just like to announce the serious struggle I've had while orchestrating this post. Every time I try to type in a contraction like can't or don't my lovely computer changes all of those words into the same word. That word would be downstream. I don't even know.
Keep Smiling
-Maddie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment