This post really doesn't have a purpose. I just need to do something because I can't sleep. I spent a good 2 hours flipping my pillow over, thinking over alllll the mistakes I made today, and calculating how much sleep I would get if I fell asleep right now.
I'm pretty sure I suffer from Summer Insomnia. I made that up then Googled it. I got at least one result so it has to be legit. I don't know why my body does it. I sleep fine during school but then once summer comes, my body's all "Who needs sleep? Sleep is stupid. You want to sleep, don't you? I bet thats frustrating."
So I decided to blog.
But I have no idea what to say. So I'll make a list because all my other posts have them, so why shouldn't this one? You'd think that having a lot of lists would mean I'm a neat person, right? It would make sense, but I'm the opposite of neat. You should see my room. It looks like Goodwill threw up then a tornado tore through it then got bored halfway through so it decided to take all the books of my shelf and read them all. At the same time.
So heres my list:
1. Morning people shouldn't be a thing.
2. Sunburns suck. But whats the worst part: being a walking inferno of pain or peeling?
3. Don't ever assume that someones not in the bathroom if the doors still open.
4. Is it possible to finish a whole thing of chapstick?
5. Why are there toilet paper commercials? Who is not buying that.
6. I just want to sleep.
7. I took my One Direction poster down. It felt like we were breaking up.
8. All cargo shorts should be burned.
9. Some billionaire should donate money to Pandora so those stupid ads go away.
10. You know the horror movie Mama? Yeah that takes place in Virginia.
You're welcome.
Keep Smiling,
Maddie
Also, listen to this song.
I just want to sleep.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d17XBtNjfzA
No comments:
Post a Comment