Thursday, May 22, 2014

It's been real, Lands' End


No more khaki.
No more pleated skirts.
13 years of polos.
Soooo what do I wear now?

So guys, we're about to graduate. I CAN'T WAIT.
I will not miss many things, but what I will miss the most? My class.



Since I'm graduating people have decided that they should tell me about their graduation and alllll about their high school experience. I keep getting a lot of "I've only seen like 4 people from my class." That got me thinking, so will I not be friends with these people? Are we going to keep in touch? I guess not.

However, they are not us. I've known you guys pretty much my whole life, not just the four years of high school. Not being friends with you would mean cutting out a piece of me I've had essentially my whole life. I'm tired of people telling me that we will not be friends after this. Yeah sure we'll make friends in college and be super tight with them, but they won't be you. I swear if someone reads this and thinks wow doesn't she know how pathetic she sounds then you can get out. That was a bit harsh, but I'm just very over people judging me for what I love.





Also, remember when I made y'all walk forever in Central Park so we could find this? Thanks mom.




I love you guys.
We are so close.
Students what does Psalm 115:1 say?
Not unto us O Lord, not unto us but to your name give glory. 

Keep Smiling
-Maddie





















2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall are so cute, gonna miss yall like hell. Been a great three years, glasses up!

    ReplyDelete